Friday, January 3, 2014

New Year, New Look!

This is the year of new beginnings!
I've always loved to decorate and re-decorate...my home and studio...painting the walls in fresh new colors, changing the curtains or adding something to the wall.  Why not redecorate my blog?

I considered bagging the old blog and starting fresh but there's so much history here.  There are posts I love, memories I cherish, words I don't want to delete! I couldn't abandon it, leaving it to rot like a broken down car on the side of the information superhighway.  So here I am, not only a re-decorator of tangible spaces, but of virtual spaces as well!

There are many things I'd like to share with you in the coming days, weeks, months and years.  But for now, come in, take a look around.  Read some history...I've spiffed the place up for ya!




No comments: