Tuesday, February 2, 2010

aaaaah....


aaaaah...., originally uploaded by HA! Designs - Artbyheather.

Our cruise was heavenly...warm...breezy...relaxing! I can't wait to go back to the Caribbean some day! This photo is a little snippet of the utterly fabulous beaches and bathwater sea. I couldn't get enough!
So...this morning I had to get up and make my own coffee. I had to toast my own bagel. No one asked me if they could clean up my mess for me. No one replaced my used towel with a fresh clean one after my shower this morning. No one turned down my bed and put chocolates on my pillow last night. My entertainment last night consisted of "Cake Boss" on TV...a song and dance team or comedian did not come to my home to entertain me. I've been wandering all over my house looking for the pizza and ice-cream bar...because I could really use a snack right about now...but...I can't find it. My husband came home last night, sat down at the table and asked for the menu...when I told him he had one choice and it wasn't the gourmet fare he had grown accustomed to, his face said it all. We've been spoiled rotten and reality is slapping us upside the head.
Why is it so easy to adjust to being spoiled and so hard to adjust back again? I'm thankful for the week of pampering and it's back to the old grind...which is fabulous too!
:o)

No comments: