Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas week! I'll be baking, finishing up my shopping, finally sending out my Christmas cards (so late this year!) and spending precious time with my family!
The holidays snuck up on me this year. Not that I didn't see them coming, I just thought they'd mosey on over rather than run up on me! The Christmas spirit is a bit lagging as well...not that there's any REASON that I'm not dancing around singing carols, I'm just still playing catch up! So today I will attempt to catch up, clear out the cobwebs and find all the merry!
Joy to the World!

4 comments:

artbeckons said...

Very cute!!

Gaby Bee said...

Wishing you and yours a very Happy Healthy New Year!
Gaby xo

Ange J Lee said...

Hope you had a lovely Christmas... and Happy New Year to you too. I just LOVE that wall hanging it's very effective!

Lisa at lil fish studios said...

Oh I love that! The bright colors against the faded (barn?) wood are perfect.