Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Ha! Moments

Since this is my first blog EVER, I will tell a tiny bit about me.
I am Heather. I am a stay-at-home mom who is never home. I have teenagers that are quite wonderful actually, thank-you very much! My husband is also pretty wonderful...a hard-working guy that has put up with my idiosyncracies (fyi: I had to stop and look up that up in the dictionary to see if I spelled it right, and believe it or not...I DID!!!) for 22 years with only a few blips along the way...won't get into that now! Later...well...maybe...maybe not!
I use ... a lot. That may annoy some, but that's okay. I am an artist...I sell my creations on Etsy. Here's my shop address: www.artbyheather.etsy.com Stop by and see my stuff. Let me know what you think. Be gentle. I sell stuff I make and supplies for the rest of you to create your own fabulous creations with. I am working on a line of cards at the moment...they're really funny...I hope everyone else thinks so too...my sense of humor can sometimes be slightly off. I am doing test markets among my friends and family and so far the feedback is good...or they're just being nice.
That's all for now...I need to finish setting this thing up...this is sort of fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What does idiosyncracies really means when it is about a hard working man?????
What makes him wonderful and hard working?