Saturday, June 21, 2008

FUN!


FUN!, originally uploaded by artbyheather.

Honestly, how fulfilling would life be without a little fun? You should really make it a priority. Work is important and to work hard is very fulfilling, but if there's no fun after the work is done, what is the point? I've always made fun a priority...perhaps it's gone ahead of work a few too many times...but the sky didn't fall in and no one got hurt! :o)
I'm going to have a little fun today...THEN I'm going to finish the laundry!

4 comments:

Leah said...

I completely agree!! Some people take themselves too seriously and need to get a dose of fun!!

If you check back on my blog you'll see by some of my posts that I have fun with some of my patterns! :D

Shell said...

I'm all about putting fun first! Life is too short to do all the dirty work first. :-)

Aroma Fields said...

Inspiring post! Truly, life IS too short.

starrynightimpressions said...

Hi Heather,
You and i are now flickr friends! Thanks for the invite, I just wanted to say, I love your blog. You have a really easy way of writing that makes me feel like I already know you.
Love the pics of your twins, my brother and sister in law have boy and girl twins that are now 23, and it's been so fun watching them grow up.
Hope to talk with you often,
blessings,
starrydeborah